** The company is not reponsible for errors of description. **
- The items to be auctioned must be art objects or antiques whose trade is not prohibited by law.
- Any items to be auctioned must have been legally obtained and owned with the reserve price at least Baht. 2,000.
- The company shall reserve the rights to reject any forgeries, imitations or items in a condition or of a nature not suitable to be auctioned.
- The company shall provide the insurance coverage. (conditions applied)
- The company shall charge a commission ranging from 14%-16%of the value of each lot, depending on its qualifications.
- The owner shall be responsible for the packaging and the transportation of the items to the office of the Riverside Auction House Limited and their removal after the auction.
- Items for auction can be submitted to the Riverside Auction House Limited every day during the business hours (Sunday -Friday, 9.00 am- 6.00pm
For further information please contact
Riverside Auction House Limited, 4th floor, Room 459 – 460
Tel. 0-2237-0077 ext. 459, 460 Fax. 0-22-639-4534
www.riversideauctionhouse.co.th Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bidding can be done by:
- 1.1 The attendance of the interested bidders themselves at the auction.
- 1.2 A proxy duly authorized by the interested bidders to execute bids on their behalf at the auction.
- 1.3 A proxy duly authorized by the interested bidders to an official of the Riverside Auction House Limited., who will execute bids on their behalf at the auction. A request of notification for a proxy must be submitted in accordance with the company’s rules and regulations on later than the last business day before the auction.
- Only the auctioneers may state each bid. There is no restriction on the increment of each bid.
The successful bidder will be that person who will have the rights of ownership of the lot(s) under the following conditions:
- 3.1 Under item no.3.2, the successful bidder is the person who offers the highest final bid at which time the auctioneer will confirm by knocking the hammer.
- 3.2 If the highest final bid is below the reserve price of the seller, the auctioneer will announce reserve price. If the person offering the highest final bid is willing to bid at the reserve price, he will be the successful bidder. If the person offering the highest final bid declines to bid at the reserve price, the lot will be withdrawn.
- The successful bidder must take responsibility for following the procedures, rules and regulations of the authorities concerning the shipment of items of certain kinds out of the country.
- The successful bidder will be responsible for the packaging and transportation of his lot(s) out of the company’s office within 5 day after the day of the auction .The company will not be held responsible for any damage of loss of the lot(s) after the prescribed period.
- Each of the items for auction is described in some details, as to its origin, style, age, material and imperfection (if any.) All descriptions made are statements of informed opinions and should not be taken as categorical statement of fact. Intending buyers should satisfy themselves by inspection, their own judgement or other means as to whether the item accords with the description before making a bid for any item. The company is not responsible for any errors of description.
- The payment can be made in cash, cheque and credit card.
- Payment made by credit card however the buyer must pay the surcharges according to the credit card company’s fee.
- The deposit can be made in cash, cheque and credit card but the amount must not less than 25% of the winning bid. The balance must be paid in full to the company within 5 days after the day of the auction.
- The above information is to be considered as a guide only. Riverside Auction House Limited reserves the rights to determine the interpretation of the rules in the event of any disagreements.
- For further information, Please contact
Riverside Auction House Limited, River city Shopping Center Room #459-460
Telephone number 0-2237-0077 ext.459,460
Direct line 0-2234-4115